Thursday, July 28, 2011

Blaise's week...

...with Auntie!

I'm so glad that Blaise was able to spend some time with Marissa and Doug in South Dakota.  He had a blast and came home with lots of fun memories!  They kept him busy and he learned a lot of new things...
like, how to swim.

Which, I know was not easy to get him to do!

I can almost bet there was a lot of bribing and coercing involved...


and maybe a just few tantrums thrown?

But, these pictures would lead one to believe he has finally overcome his fear of water.





I'm so proud of my boy!

He wanted us to take him to the pool as soon as he got home so he could show us his new skills.  It was amazing to see how just one week with Marissa could turn him into such a good little swimmer!

Swimming wasn't the only fun B had though.


He got to help Uncle Doug on the bee farm...


...which he obviously loved.

He also loved...


Auntie's cooking


and baking.
But really, who wouldn't?

I can't leave out pictures from his mini photo session
(If he is in the right mood, he just loves to pose).



So cute!

Auntie and Uncle also took him to Storybook Land in Aberdeen, SD





He is one lucky boy!
I think its great that he has such loving family who want to spend so much time with him!

Thank you Marissa and Doug for giving him a great week and such great memories (and for giving Blair and I some time for each other).

WE LOVE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment