Tuesday, August 30, 2011

'Tis the season...

Football season!

Our favorite time of the year.

For the first time all summer we didn't have plans on a weekend.
We were thinking that it might be a great weekend to check out the State Fair.

But...

my amazing friend Tuna offered me free tickets to the first preseason home game.



Vikings vs. Cowboys
Row 11
Now that is a good friend!

I took my little guy


to his very first game!
(he is still clinging to that bucket of peanuts)

He had a fun time:

Doing a little pregame bouncing in the giant football,


making new friends,

 (and being silly with them)

checking out cheerleaders,

(they kept all of the boys around us very entertained)

but I think that learning how to do the wave was his favorite part!

(it went around at least 10 times)

Here he is telling a Dallas fan what's up.


Ever since that game I hear "GO VIKINGS" around my house frequently.
It's a pretty welcomed phrase.

We had such a great time!


I love my little football fan!


No comments:

Post a Comment