Wednesday, October 5, 2011

As of late...

We've been busy.
Still.
I thought that when summer ended life would slow down.

I was wrong.

But it's been a while, so lets catch up.

A few weekends ago my Dad's side of the family came to visit.


We don't see them very often, so it was great to catch up
(and drink a few bottles of wine with my aunts).

Blair and I have been to all of the Vikings home games so far.

Early mornings spent tailgating with these two is always fun!


Even though we have been on a legit losing streak I'm
 still.a.fan.

My Dad bought a new Mustang this spring.


He finally broke it in so he could start racing it.
So we spent the last Saturday in September at Grove Creek.


Go Dad!
Blaise loved every minute of it.


Especially being part of the "pit crew"
and


checking out "sweet" cars with Papa.

No comments:

Post a Comment