Friday, August 17, 2012

Blaise's 5th Birthday

How is it possible that 5  years have gone by?

Seems like just yesterday Blair and I were making our way to the hospital in Bozeman, MT
(in the snow.  Yes, snow in June.) so Blaise could make our lives complete.

30 hours of labor, 3 hours of pushing (he was worth every minute), and 5 years later...


you get this.
I love this little boy more than anything.

Blaise had 2 "parties" this year.
He's very a spoiled child.

Since she knew Blair's family would be with us on his actual birthday, my mom,
AKA: "my Besty Grandma"
wanted to give him a special day.  And that, she did.

She picked us up and took us to Space Aliens.
Where Blaise and I dominated the games,


and won lots of tickets.


Then she took Blaise to Toys R Us
where he got to pick out any toy he wanted.


He chose an RC Boat.

He's a pretty lucky kid to have such a great "Betsy Grandma"!

On his actual Birthday (June 8th), he was woken up by his "Mary Grandma", aunt, uncle,
and cousins from Montana.

The girls and I took him out for a special Birthday breakfast
while everyone else caught up on sleep from the long drive.

Then we decided to spend the day on the lake.
Fishing on the dock and cruising on the pontoon until it was dark.







Instead of cake, this year we had a bonfire with s'mores.



It was the perfect way to end a great Birthday.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Blaise's 5th Birthday was a stunning party! It seems like you all had wonderful time in this party. I hope I will also be able to host a successful bash for my son’s birthday. You know the Disney inspired bash at the local kid’s event venue NYC was blasting last year.

    ReplyDelete