Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Easter Sunday...

...was a beautiful day, wasn't it?

We had a great holiday weekend.

Blaise and I decided to sleep in on Saturday morning.  We took our time eating breakfast and getting ready while Blair was working.

(he wanted to take an picture with Marley and I after his hair was styled.)

When Blair got home we headed to Stillwater with my Mom and spent the weekend with my Grandparents.  My grandmother is a wonderful cook and is often my inspiration in the kitchen.  Needless to say, we enjoyed having brunch and dinner that she prepared.  I'm so lucky to have still have my grandparents around. 

Blair and I got to have some alone time on Saturday night and went downtown Stillwater.  We dont spend nearly enough time together alone, and we had a great time.  Downtown Stillwater is awesome (definitely a must in the summer).

We had to stay out late enough to make sure Blaise was sleeping so the Easter Bunny could have this ready for him in the morning...

Happy Easter Blaise!

Then it was time for an Easter egg hunt.
We made him work for it.

He spent the rest of the day digging for worms
(and Marley helped).
Found one!

"Lets chase Mom with it!"

Marley and Petey had a Happy Easter too.
Mars loves smelling the flowers


We hope you had a wonderful weekend too.

No comments:

Post a Comment