Monday, April 4, 2011

Art Often Imitates Life...

I think I have something against spending a whole weekend at home.  Blaise gets bored so quickly and when that happens look out, because something WILL get broken.  I keep looking for things to do to keep us busy and this weekend I found a great new place to go.



It's our new favorite spot!  Anyone with children should check it out.  Its a great way to spend a few hours together and introduce your child to art.
http://www.artasyoulikeit.net/

Blaise and I had a blast!  We spent over 2 hours glazing pottery for each other and had a great time bonding.  He made me the most beautiful coffee cup and I can't wait to use it every day.


My favorite artist.


He's pretty serious about those polka-dots.


Our finished products.


Ready to be fired in the kiln.

Now we just have to wait until next weekend to pick up our projects.  I can't wait to get them!   

Guess what else happened this weekend?


The sun came out (and so did Marley).

We hope you all got to enjoy a little sunshine this weekend too.

No comments:

Post a Comment