Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Blaise's First Time...

Skiing!


How cute does he look in all of his Patagonia gear?
A true Montanan in the making.

Since the snow wouldn't come to us this Christmas (we weren't in Montana this year), we had to go to it.
Good thing Powder Ridge is only a 10 minute drive from our house.
It was the perfect place for B's first time!


I decided that I would teach him myself - which I wasn't sure was the best idea
but
luckily, I have a very quick learner.

I'm so glad that I did because we had SO much fun together!
There were lots of laughs and Blaise's smile was permanent.

He caught on in no time, and pretty soon he was taking the tow rope up and coming down all by himself!
I am such proud mommy/teacher!


He loved it!
We can't wait to go again this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment