Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Never thought...

I'd be proud to say that Blaise is a wrestler,
but I am!

Blaise has been learning how to wrestle with our daycare provider's older boys since he was two.
He loves it.

I always thought I'd have a hockey player...
but he has no interest.

So, wrestling it is!

I can't tell you how many times we've watched this video.
(Watch it.  Amazing, even if you don't like wrestling).
B is obsessed.  He knows all the words to the song, and even demands that we call him Steve-O,
just like the kid in the video!

Last night was his first official practice.
He was so into it.
I don't think the smile left Blair's face once. Such a proud daddy!

Doesn't he look so precious in his singlet?
(He'd be so mad at me for saying that)


So, what I really meant was... super strong and scary!?!

Ha!  Wrestling...

Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment