Friday, February 18, 2011

Good Morning...

I had some bananas that were looking pretty ripe so I made these last night.

  Blair and Blaise LOVE these (so do I, when I make them G-Free)! A few weeks ago I made these before bed only to wake up in the morning and find 4 left.  Thats right...  Blair's late night binge eating at its best!


I even had some help!


Vanilla White Chocolate Banana Muffins




  • 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour








  • 3/4 cup sugar








  • 1 teaspoon baking powder








  • 1 teaspoon baking soda








  • 1/2 teaspoon salt








  • 1 egg








  • 1/2 cup canola oil








  • 1/2 cup plain yogurt








  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract








  • 1 cup mashed ripe bananas








  • 3/4 cup white chocolate chips






  • Combine all dry ingredients.  Mix in egg, oil, and yogurt.  Fold in banana and white chocolate chips.
    Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes.



    Enjoy!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment