Tuesday, February 1, 2011

So, there I was going through family photos attempting to create a "2011 Blaise Calender".   I was noticing that I barely had any photos from this year...  I am currently kicking myself!  I cant even begin to imagine how many special events that I didn't capture.  Needless to say I didn't end up finishing my project.  I couldn't even find an appropriate picture for every month.  How sad!

When Blaise was a baby I used to take a picture of him every day to e-mail to various family members and friends.  Looking back, I'm so glad that I chronicled the beginning of his journey through life.  I can't believe how much he changed that first year!  Which is nothing compared to far he has come now.  This blog is my attempt to make amends.  Hopefully now that I have a reason I will keep up with taking photos of him.

I'm very inspired by music, literature, and baking.  In this blog I will also be sharing some of our favorite books, music, and recipes.  Also, if there is any family or friends that are curious about what our little family is up to this would be a good place to catch up.

We hope that the first month in 2011 was as good to you as it has been to us!

No comments:

Post a Comment