Sunday, February 27, 2011

This weekend...

We decided to get out of town on Friday night and head up to Stillwater and visit my grandparents.  We took them out for dinner when we got into town and when we got back to their house my grandma, mom, and I went through pictures of my grandma in her "more youthful" days.  I swear I'm starting to think that Katy Perry ended up with most of her vintage outfits (they were so cute)!

Saturday morning we were woken up to grandma's breakfast (always the best).  Then Blair and I got to go on a date to the Science Museum to check out the King Tut Exhibit (I am obsessed with Egyptian history).  Thanks Mom and Grandma for babysitting!

Aren't mummies hot?!?

I was in heaven right about now...

...and its also when Blair started saying he was going to puke.

He liked the fossils much better.

On Sunday I woke up early and made the usual big family breakfast.  Blaise came out of his room around 8 (this is sleeping in for him) with a big smile on his face.  I knew it was going to be a good day. After breakfast we headed outside and had some fun making snow angles, digging tunnels in snow drifts, and riding Blaise's snowmobile!

Perfect angels, right?

He definitely did after the morning we had!

Hold on tight, B is a crazy driver!

Yep, we tipped it...

...which Blaise thinks is hilarious!

This looks like trouble.

Happy parents!


No comments:

Post a Comment